ProjectSet is an online platform that connects students, educators and employers to collaborate virtually on internships, hackathons and curriculum-based projects. These projects help students build employability skills and provides employers access to fresh talent and ideas.
We are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic and motivated individuals to help promote our platform amongst the university community in the UK. The primary objective of the intern will be to strengthen the awareness of our services and recognition of our brand within the target community. This will also include supporting clients in their engagement with the university community over the ProjectSet platform.
We are looking for innovative, proactive and motivated individuals to join our team as Interns. Based on the performance, interns will have the opportunity to take up permanent roles in the company.
We are looking for interns specifically to join our teams in:
• Business Development to plan and drive engagements with existing and prospective employers and university communities
• Customer Success to support existing customers along the project cycle to ensure all users have optimal project experience and outcomes.
• Working with the internal team as well as our external partners to help expand and support our growing user community.
• Promote and support various communication campaigns (including social media) directed at students, employers or educators.
• Support data analytics and action plans.
• Attend various events to represent and promote our organisation.
Personal profile requirements
• Recent graduates / penultimate year students
• Deep interest in technology and start-ups
• Flexibility to work in a predominantly remote mode with minimal supervision and rapidly changing priorities (inherent in early-stage start-ups)
• Strong focus on deliverables (getting the work done)
• Comfortable engaging with and supporting external stakeholders
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
If this is a role that interests you, please send your C.V and cover letter to