- com site or any of its affiliated sites ("Site")
- Services, applications or tools - including but not limited to downloadable applications or documents â€“ available on the Site or ProjectSet's customer support services as described on the Site (collectively "Services"); whether as a guest or a registered user. Use of our Site includes accessing, browsing or registering to use our site.
ProjectSet.com is a site operated by ProjectSet Limited ("We" or "ProjectSet"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09688492 and have our registered office at 1st Floor, 24/25 New Bond Street, Mayfair, London W1S 2RR.
We may update the Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not warrant that the Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted nor do we warrant error free operation of the Site or Services. Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period. We do not warrant that our Site or servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms that may affect your system, to the fullest extent permitted by law. You should ensure that you have in place up to date protections to protect your computer from such viruses or other harmful mechanisms.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site.
The Site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through the Site is appropriate or available in other locations. We may limit the availability of the Site or any service or product described on the Site to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access the Site from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, the Services, and in the material published on the site. The contents of the Site and Services â€“ including logos, text, graphics, images, information, icons, software, files and other content (collectively, "ProjectSet Content"), are protected by copyright laws, trademark laws and other laws. All such rights are reserved to ProjectSet.
You agree not to sell, misuse, modify the ProjectSet Content or reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise use the ProjectSet Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose or in any manner that may cause confusion among consumers, that disparages or discredits ProjectSet or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of ProjectSetâ€™s or its licensorâ€™s property, or that otherwise infringes ProjectSet's or its licensor's intellectual property rights.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content taken from the site shall always be acknowledged to the extent the User copies it to any third party or shows it to any third party.
The project data, student data, sponsor data and other proprietary information and features of the Site and Services ("Information") may be used only by registered students seeking projects and by registered and authorized representatives of companies seeking to offer projects to students.
You shall take appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect the data You have obtained from ProjectSet from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
As a condition of using the Site and Services you undertake not to:
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any of ProjectSetâ€™s infrastructure, including but not limited to submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing" the Site;
- violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site or any Service including attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods in relation to the Site or any Services;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information relating to the Site or ProjectSet in any e-mail or newsgroup posting to the Site or users of the Site or persons that you have ;
- post any content or material on the Site that promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities;
- post on the Site any CV on behalf of another party or apply for any project on behalf of another party;
- refer any contact from a Company to any third party;
- login to a ProjectSet user account which You are not authorized to access;
- submit, post or promote any unauthorized, illegal, incomplete or inaccurate information on the Site or Services;
- submit, post or promote any content that infringes the copyright or intellectual property of any third party including any trademarks, patents or design rights;
- submit, post or promote on the Site any content that endorses a particular political party, religious sect, political or religious agenda, political or religious issue;
- change or delete any material posted on the Site by any other person or entity;
- send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls promoting and/or advertising products or services to any User; or
- use the ProjectSet Services for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by ProjectSet in its sole discretion.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account details and passwords. You shall be responsible for all uses of Your ProjectSet registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by You. You agree to immediately notify ProjectSet of any unauthorized use of Your account or passwords.
You understand and acknowledge that if You cancel Your User account or Your User account is terminated, all Your account information from ProjectSet, including saved documents, contacts, etc. will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from ProjectSetâ€™s databases.
ProjectSet reserves the right to delete Your account and all of Your Information after a significant period of inactivity as determined by ProjectSet in its absolute discretion.
You, as an User, are required to create an account and provide ProjectSet with certain information such as a valid email address (Your "Information"). You, as an User, are also allowed to create individual profiles, which may include personal information ("Profiles"), and make these Profiles, or aspects thereof, public.
You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any Information, Profile or any other content submitted, posted or displayed by You on or through the Site ("User Content"). You retain all of your ownership rights of your content, but you grant us a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
You understand and agree that other registered users of ProjectSet will have access to User Content posted by you; accordingly You permit Users to access, display, view, store and reproduce such Information for the purpose of project or student selection, project execution and project closure. By submitting, posting or displaying User Content on or through the Site or Services, you grant ProjectSet a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content for any legally permissible purpose. You also represent and warrant that You have the right to grant, or that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to You the right to grant, the license stated above.
The nature of the Site is such that ProjectSet does not conduct any due diligence on Users of the Site [or the Services they procure] and accordingly has not verified or exercised any control over any User Content and accordingly makes no representation or warranty as to the truthfulness, accuracy, completeness or reliability of any User Content, derivative works from User Content, or any other communications posted by Users nor does ProjectSet endorse any opinions that may be expressed by Users or any representations or warranties that may be given by a User to another User.
Users should conduct their own [detailed] due diligence on other Users that they are engaging with and be aware that they engage with any other User at their own risk.
ProjectSet reserves the right to offer third party services and products to You based on the preferences that You identify in Your registration and at any time thereafter. In addition, the Site or Services may contain links to third party Web sites that are provided solely as a convenience to You and not as an endorsement by ProjectSet of the contents on such third-party Web sites.
ProjectSet does not provide or make any representation as to the quality or nature of any of the third party website, content, products or services. ProjectSet accepts no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or nonperformance of any activity, undertaking, representation, warranty or guaranty associated with such third party products or services.
ProjectSet provides the Site and Services on an access only basis without any warranties of any kind to the maximum extent permitted by law. ProjectSet disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement to the fullest extent permitted by law.
ProjectSet will not be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data, lost opportunity or business interruption) resulting from Your use or Your inability to use the Site and Services at any time, whether based on warranty, contract, or any other legal theory, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Site.
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We urge You to exercise appropriate diligence, caution and common sense when using the Site or Services. As a condition of your using the Site and Services you release ProjectSet (and our officers, agents and employees) from any claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential and direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with any dispute that You may have with one or more Users, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
ProjectSet's maximum liability arising out of or in connection with Your use of the Site or Services will not exceed GBP 50, regardless of the cause of action (whether in contract, tort, breach of warranty or otherwise), to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You access the Site, Services or any ProjectSet content at Your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of Your jurisdiction. You understand and agree that You are solely responsible - and that ProjectSet has no liability - for:
- Any content or Information - including but not limited to Your Personal Information - that you may import into your device or that may become accessible otherwise to the owner or operator of the network or device that You may use to access and use the Site and Services.
- Any Information that may be communicated to us through Your device and carrier during Your use of the Site or Services, including but not limited to Your carrier name, Your mobile device, or Your physical location.
- Any charges or permissions related to the network or device that You may use to access and use the Site or Services;
ProjectSet reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to refusal to post, or removal of, Your User Content from the Site, suspension or termination of Your ProjectSet user account or Your ability to access the Site, Services or Your ProjectSet user account, upon any breach by You of these Terms, at ProjectSetâ€™s sole discretion. The Terms will remain in force as long as You use or access the Site or have an user account with ProjectSet. The applicable Terms will remain in effect even after You are no longer a User of the Site or Services.
We welcome Your comments and complaints regarding our Site and Services. Please email us on email@example.com or write to us at ProjectSet Limited, 1st Floor, 24/25 New Bond Street, Mayfair, London W1S 2RR, United Kingdom.